It's shocking to know that 1 in 7 American teens sext! But for people who don't even know what this is and are scratching their heads asking, "What is sexting?" We know it's a lot to swallow (pun intended). But allow BangSexting to be your guide in figuring out the "What" and "Why" of sexting. We're sure that after reading this article you'll be enlightened and might even be interested to try it out yourself!
What is Sexting?
Sexting is a term used to describe the exchange of sexually explicit messages, images, or videos between two people through electronic communication. It includes text messages, social media platforms, messaging apps, and other digital channels.
Sexting can take many forms and can involve a wide range of sexual content, from suggestive language and explicit texts to nude or partially nude photos and videos. It's important to note that sexting is typically consensual and usually a form of sexual expression, foreplay, or a way to maintain intimacy in long-distance relationships.
However, it's also crucial to understand the potential risks and consequences of sexting. When sexually explicit images or messages are sent or shared without consent from one or both parties, it can lead to harassment, bullying, and even legal repercussions.
Additionally, there is always the risk of the content being shared or leaked beyond the intended recipient, which can be embarrassing or damaging to both parties involved.
Check Out Some Sexting Examples
Sending sexual messages or explicit messages to a romantic or non-romantic partner could be an exciting activity that enriches sexual activity between individuals. As long as there's mutual consent in sexting behavior, it can always be fun and even a safer alternative compared to engaging in actual penetrative or physical sex.
But before even attempting to send sexual messages, you must first create an impressive profile. It makes it easier for potential partners to be more attracted to you. You can follow the best sexting profile guide so that you can better craft the perfect profile to lure the hotties and horny folk.
Once you've finished creating your desired profile, you're now ready to engage in a sexual message. You can go the quick route of sending nude photos or racy photos. But you can build tension and make the other party feel more excited by teasing them with a suggestive opening message. This builds up the tension and makes things more exciting letting them feed on their sexual desires.
Let's look at some sexting examples most commonly used by people:
- "I can't stop thinking about you..."
- "I want to kiss you all over."
- "I'm getting so turned on just thinking about you."
- "I wish you were here with me right now."
- "I love the way you make me feel."
As always, be mindful of what you send. If the other party is not yet ready, they shouldn't feel pressured to do so. You can always take it slow by starting with a friendly message and then building up from there. But no one is allowed to feel forced about engaging in sex acts as coercion can lead to potential criminal charges.
Never forget: part of healthy sexual behavior is practicing discipline and respect!
Why Sext and Send Sexual Messages?
Part of the growing sex culture among young people is sexting. Teens sext as this serves as their gateway to actual sexual acts even before they try to practice actual sex compared to older teens. Here are some of the reasons why both young and old people engage in sexting on their laptops or cell phones.
- It promotes safer practices in sexual health. Teens sext because it's safer than getting STIs from actual intercourse. Apart from that, it doesn't require them to go out and be with that person as you can do it virtually by sending photos, videos, and audio messages
- It nurtures long-term relationships. Sometimes, you need to spice up your sex life to keep things in bed more interesting. That's why couples, especially those in long-distance resort to these means to express their affection to their partner.
- Young people are often overwhelmed by the very idea of intercourse. That's why sexting photos, videos, and other racy messages can help these young people become more attuned to their sexuality.
- Sexting is common among young people: Studies have shown that sexting is increasingly common among teenagers and young adults. In a survey of over 1,000 teenagers in the United States, 20% reported sending naked or semi-naked pictures of themselves, and 39% reported receiving them.
- Sexting can have negative consequences: While sexting may seem like harmless fun, it can have serious negative repercussions. Sexts can be shared without consent, leading to harassment and embarrassment, with legal consequences. Sexting can also harm relationships and lead to feelings of shame or regret.
- Sexting laws vary by country and state: In some places, sexting is illegal and can result in criminal charges for both the sender and receiver, especially if the sext involves minors. It's crucial to understand the state laws in your area before engaging in sexting.
Before even starting to send sexually-explicit text messages to your preferred sexting partner, it's necessary always to practice consent between two parties, regardless if they're young adults or with multiple partners.
For people who prefer to sext photos, videos, and other messages to random strangers, it's best to be careful with what you send and who you sext. Sexual images received from minors are considered child pornography and can criminalize you.
Additionally, you should be wary of sexting scams circulating as sex offenders might be doing this to solicit a sexual image or video involving sexual acts from children or minors.
With sites like BangSexting, you're assured of safety with the people you text and the content you send (such as photos/videos). You can check their FAQ to find out how you can better protect yourself when engaging in this risky online activity.
Best Ways to Sext
- Only sext people you trust. Ensure that these people can keep confidential messages to themselves and will not share them with others.
- Avoid including your face in pictures. You can send nasty photos with seductive poses showing your body or body parts but never show your face so it's not identifiable.
- Set boundaries when you sext with people, especially with someone you've just recently for your protection.
- Use secure messaging apps. You can use sex messaging platforms that offer end-to-end encryption or those that offer self-destructing messages once viewed.BangSexting offers a secure environment where you can express yourself sexually making it one of the best apps for this purpose out there. Try it out now and see the difference!